Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Top 10

I'm really too exhausted to write much about the kids. Baby Girl has decided that she can only sleep if I'm on her floor. This happened after Operation: Binky Removal with the boys as well, so I was half expecting it. So, in lieu of a post here's a top ten list:

Top 10 Things I Say All Day Long that I Wish Someone Would Say to Me:

10. Do you want another time-out?

9. What would you like for breakfast?

8. What would you like for a snack?

7. What would you like for lunch?

6. What would you like for dinner? (you get the idea...)

5. Would you like me to read to you?

4. Can I brush your hair, please?

3. Do you want me to do that for you?

2. What would you like to watch?

1. Are you ready for a nap?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh . . . I wouldn't even know what to say if someone asked me what I wanted to eat! I would probably drop dead from the pure shock of being asked!

And, oh yes . . . I am ready for a nap!