Yesterday, for the very first time, we made homemade ice cream. We followed this recipe from one of my favorite cooking-related websites. The boys loved it. My parents, Grandma-Grandma and Papa, loved it. I thought it tasted fantastic and, obviously, so did the boys (see pictures at the end). Youngest Boy wasn't thrilled with the "making" of the ice cream, but Oldest Boy had a blast shaking his bag with Papa. Youngest Boy let Grandma and Mommy do most of the work. I'm pretty sure that our neighbors already think I'm nuts, so seeing my boys with shorts on and mittens (in 85 degree weather) probably didn't surprise them...
Shake it up, baby!

OK, Papa, you're turn!
Notice there's no child in this picture...but doesn't the yard look FANTASTIC!
It may have taken just a bit longer than 5 minutes...

Mommy, my hands are hot!

Delish!


1 comment:
Looks like fun! I'll have to remember that for someday when my kid has an attention span longer than seven seconds!
Post a Comment