We started this process on Monday and Baby Girl hasn't had her binky since then. The last time she asked for it was Tuesday afternoon. I can't believe it, but something was actually easier with her than it was with the boys! However, if you run into us on the street, please don't ask her where it is. And if you're little one still uses one, don't come near us for the next month or so! I'm not sure how to avoid strangers whose children have them, but I'm pretty sure if she sees a child with one she'll try to score some. Almost like a little addict, "Come on! I just want one hit! Just ONE! PLEASE!"
My baby is now one step closer to being a toddler (although I still believe you have to be
walking before you can toddle). {sigh} At least now I won't get a lecture from our pediatrician...
1 comment:
Yeah, Baby Girl! We have only had one incident with another child's binky - Maren pulled it right out of her mouth! Thankfully she didn't put it in her own mouth, choosing instead to drop it in the pool.
Post a Comment