And yes, Mr. MOTH did paint some of them with black spray paint. I'm trying to embrace their creativity, but where in the heck am I going to keep them?!?!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Ulterior Motive
As my faithful followers know, we were debating the induction date for the Little One (*not her real name) for a few days. We told Oldest Boy it was going to be Friday, the 15th and then recanted and told him maybe not until Tuesday or even the next Friday. He said, "Well, I'm praying every night that the baby will come on Friday (meaning the 15th)!" When asked why he replied, "Because then it can start using up diapers!!" Why, you might ask, would he be soooo concerned about his new siblings diaper use? He wanted the empty diaper box to make more of these gems:
And yes, Mr. MOTH did paint some of them with black spray paint. I'm trying to embrace their creativity, but where in the heck am I going to keep them?!?!
And yes, Mr. MOTH did paint some of them with black spray paint. I'm trying to embrace their creativity, but where in the heck am I going to keep them?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
In the basement!
That is where the window sized box our neighbor made into a "play house" for my kids, the vanity sized box we saved for the "puppet theater" and the stroller sized box we kept in case one of the other boxes got old and broken. On my list of a million things to do: paint them with spray paint. Good on Mr MOTH for getting it done.
Boxes---who needs toys?
What fun! Many of our boxes tend to 'run away to be with other boxes' at night. Seriously. The tears are short lived because there is usually another case or two of diapers in the basement.
Post a Comment