Monday, May 18, 2009

She's Here!

So, I ask you, Did you hear God laughing? Because the joke was on me. I explained to my OB all of my concerns. She consented that we should wait to induce if my dates were "off". Then she did my exam. I was mysteriously measuring "small" when I had been "on" every other time. Her concern was low fluid and we scheduled an u/s for the following day - 7:30AM - and I was told to come with my bags packed.

Mr. MOTH and I were both convinced everything would be A-OK and we would have the baby next week. Not so much. Fluid was low at the u/s and they sent us straight over to L&D. At 7:20 PM, we met our newest daughter:



7# 8oz; 20 1/2 inches. Perfect. Absolutely 100% Perfect.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I had a sneaky suspicion in the back of my mind that she (I KNEW she was a girl!) would come out when she darn well pleased! I am so happy she is here, safe and sound! Did her name come off of the list I sent? (I won't hold it against you if it didn't!)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Congratulations to you all.

beanski said...

there is something about brand new babies with their parents that makes me cry like, well, a baby! congrats to you all!

Rocket Ma'am said...

Yay! Congrats! (I had a hunch something was happening)
I know you are private, but will we ever get to hear her name?

Amber said...

Congrats on your new little one!