We are an odd lot. I know a lot of families spend their evenings doing their own things - in separate rooms. We don't. As soon as Mr. MOTH walks in the door we pretty much crawl right up on him...and stay there. He works out in the evenings most nights so we are all in the basement (or as Little One calls it the "spacement") while he's on the treadmill or strength training. (Sidenote: I don't think it's fair that when I do push-ups I usually have to do at least one set with a 32 pound toddler on my back and he puts her inside the gate...)
The basement is also where
most some of the boys' toys are and a few of the girls' so they are down there playing a lot. Tuesday evening Oldest Boy was trying to get Baby Girl to do something. I'm not sure what it was but clearly she was ignoring him.
Oldest Boy: "Women! They never listen!"
Youngest Boy: "Never have! Never will!"
Mr. MOTH - clearly fearing for his life - successfuly stifled his laughter...
2 comments:
That is hilarious! I love it when little kids say something grown up and are serious about it. That makes it even funnier in my opinion.
Thanks too, for stopping by my blog! :0)
Oh my. Just oh my!
Post a Comment