Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Outtakes

Oldest Boy will make his First Holy Communion next month and I wanted to be all official-like and send out invitations. OK. I just really like showing off my adorable kids. But still, it's a huge event, especially for a Catholic school boy so we are making it a big deal. My husband, being number 5 out of 6 kids doesn't remember anyone making a big deal out of it for him, which makes me sad AND all the more determined to make sure all 4 of ours are treated the same. Without further ado, here are the FAIL photos:

And, because Youngest Boy wanted in on the photo-op, I obliged, but you can see Oldest Boy's "official" outfit in the background. *grins*


And just for good measure, one of the Princesses:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some GREAT fail photos! Can't wait to see the real ones. They should be fantastic! (I lot of times like the outtakes better than the finished products. I'm an odd bird.)

I'll have to say I love you in a song... said...

my husband often comments that he doesn't remember his parents doing much for him when he was a kid. That makes me sad.

oh..found you at the forum, beautiful kiddos!

Rocket Ma'am said...

Yeah, good luck with the treating them the same. I take the high road and don't make too big a deal out the older kids' major events so the little ones don't feel scrubbed when their time comes :o)

Great pics, all of them are so cute!