Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Comedy Central

I've mentioned before that my kids think they're hilarious. They tell jokes that no one really understands but they are usually rolling on the floor by the time their "routine" is over. Baby Girl has two that are actually funny:
Baby Girl: Knock Knock
Unsuspecting victim: Who's there?
BG: Ivan
UV: Ivan who?
BG: I been workin' on the railroad...

And:
Baby Girl: Why did the elephant cross the road?
Victim: I give up.
BG: Because it was the chicken's day off! Get it?

Today she did her very best Abbott and Costello routine. I can remember watching who's on first with my Uncle M and laughing until I cried. It still makes me laugh that hard!
Baby Girl: Mommy, I turned that thing off because it's daytime.
Mommy: What thing?
BG: That thing! (NOT pointing or giving any indication as to what the heck she's talking about...)
Mommy: What thing?!?!
BG: That thing I turned off!
Mommy: Who's on first?
BG: ???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Third Base!

Annette said...

I love that skit! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I know what you mean... stalking and then writing about it like its ok! its crzy!