I wanted my mom's cinnamon rolls. Turns out, I don't have her recipe. I used this one. They fit the bill but they just weren't quite the same. I iced them (really, what's the point of a cinnamon roll WITHOUT icing?) and they were ready to serve when the older 3 and I came in from shoveling the drive. OK. I shoveled. They
The big problem with this scenario is that I was the only one eating the gooey deliciousness that was my baking chore for the morning. {SIGH} Good thing I shoveled. Oh, and I ran for the whole 2 miles this morning. GO ME!
Lesson learned: Ask mom for her recipe. NOW!
3 comments:
to answer your question.. yes weather can be gooey.. but what a better way to mimic the weather than cinnamon rolls.. lovely
- Sy
I'm pretty much tired of the snow at this point. We have had more this winter season than in the last 3 or 4 combined. And we still have 2 months of winter left!
On a side note: I do love ANY reason to have iced cinnamon rolls!
Post a Comment