Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 2




Hollywood Studios (which I still refer to as MGM, so sue me. Actually, please don't) is by far my favorite of the Disney parks. I love the rides (Rockin' Rollercoaster is my favorite), I love the atmosphere, I love the attention to detail (although this is better in the newer section of Animal Kingdom near Expedition Everest). It's just "my place". That is where my happy spot is. This trip our second day was really freakin' cold (32 degrees when we woke up, with windchill factors. In Florida!!). Baby Girl was absolutely miserable. She does not like to be cold. Her sister? Never let out a peep that she was anything but toasty warm. They were dressed in similar attire. Grandma was just as unhappy about the temperature, as was Youngest Boy.




My favorite place in all of The World is The Writer's Stop. This is the best coffee and also the best place to get baked goods, in my opinion. The muffins there require two hands to hold and the cupcakes have icing that is nearly as tall as the cupcakes themselves:
The Mickey Mouse sugar cookie that Oldest Boy had was about 12" across. He shared with his daddy, though. While the boys were making short order of their sweets, the girls were doing this:
I know! The cuteness! Sadly, this will probably be the last trip for the double stroller. It has served us well. And I have no idea where I'm gonna stash all of our "necessities" when we no longer need it! For reference:

2 comments:

ALL Good in Mommyhood said...

Oh, I LOVE the pics! LOVE the kids in the strollers sleeping...classic! I don't know where the Writer's Shop is? I also LOVE hollywood studios (MGM - I do it too! LOL!) I was bummed the backstage tour was down. But we LOVE the toy story ride, the movie ride, and Hubby said Star Wars was much better since renovating it.
I already want to go back!! :)

beanski said...

cute! love the double stroller pics, they tell such a fun story!!