Our Little One had her follow-up weigh-in with the doctor yesterday and she's up to (drum roll, please) 8# 7oz! Woohoo! Of course, that's what her brother and sister both weighed when they were BORN, but she's catching up!
She also has a hernia in her belly button (what is it with my kids and their belly buttons?!?!) but the doc says that it will heal itself as she grows.
While we were at the doctor's office yesterday, my aunt (the saint) came and stayed with the other kids. After she left, Youngest Boy came up to me and said, "Mommy, I need to tell you sumthin'. Even when you're gone, I can still feel you in my heart." And cue emotional meltdown from The Mommy. I love that little guy!
LET'S GO PENS! LET'S GO PENS! LET'S GO PENS!
2 comments:
LET'S GO PENS!
A kid that sweet totally deserves a victory. Definitely.
Awe, how sweet is that?
Post a Comment