I’m so tired of having to change my shirt every 2 hours because the current one is covered in snot and some other unidentifiable substance…but so blessed to have a closetful of clothes to choose from.
I’m so tired of having to raise my voice just to be heard over the din in the playroom…but so blessed to have healthy, robust children who can play so loudly.
I’m so tired of spending every waking second surrounded by little people who can’t possibly understand the adult conversation going on in my head…but so blessed to be able to afford to stay at home with them.
I’m so tired of having to eat a lukewarm – never hot – meal every.single.time…but so blessed to have a full belly when I go to bed every night.
I’m so tired of having my husband spend every waking second working on finishing our basement…but so blessed to be married to a man who is willing to do this for our family.
I’m so tired of rarely getting to sleep straight through the night…but so blessed to have a warm, comfortable bed to sleep in when I do.
I’m so tired having to constantly diet and exercise to keep the extra pounds at bay…but so blessed to live in a country where such abundance is the norm and not the exception.
I’m so tired of having to clean the house…but so blessed to still have a home that requires cleaning.
I’m just so tired…and so very blessed.
3 comments:
Ditto!
There is, indeed, always a sunny side. Glad you are able to see it!
Perfectly written!
Sometimes it's hard to see past the "I'm so tired" part.
Post a Comment