Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Outtakes

There's just no way I could ever be a professional photographer...at least not of children. Maybe fruit? Just...no. This year's outtakes:

So close and yet? Oldest Boy's eyes are shut

Yes, someone's missing. YOU try to make her stand still!
If only she had left her clothes on...

Speaks for itself, doesn't it?

I actually like this one!

Youngest Boys is saying, "There she goes!" {SIGH}

So what finally worked? I put them in their assigned positions, handed Little One a (glass) ornament, and then told them to scream as loud as they could at the camera. Aren't you glad you're on my Christmas card list? Or maybe glad you aren't?

3 comments:

Marty Levine said...

Hello. I write for Kidsburgh here in Pgh and am contacting interesting parenting bloggers to see whether they would consent to be interviewed briefly about their blog. Please let me know if you might be interested. Thanks.
Marty Levine, MLL2525@yahoo.com

Ice Mommy said...

Saw your comment on mommywantsvodka and I thought I was reading my own words except that I've never written them. Then I hit up your blog and see that you also have 4 kids.. 2 boys, 2 girls. Crazy.. mine are between the ages of 7 years and 7 months. I want to blog in a bad, bad, way but the daily hustle trumps my creative bug. When do you do most of your blogging? I'm guessing if you have time, I do too... I just have to fit it into my self-diagnosed mother-induced ADD schedule! Please help!!

Ice Mommy said...

Love the Christmas Outtakes too, ugh.. gotta go, someone is crying.