January: Little One had her first breathing treatment. An indication that she was going to have the same "virally induced asthma" that Youngest Boy has. My resolution to find the silver lining was tested.

February: Baby Girl turns 3 and Oldest Boy turns 7. We have a combined party. (And like her mother, Baby Girl is wishing birthdays would just GO AWAY!)
April: Little One's First Easter. Also, Youngest Boy has surgery to have his adenoids removed and tubes placed while the entire family suffered through the stomach flu...at the same time. Silver lining becoming just a glimmer.

May: Little One turns 1!
June: Two words - SUMMER VACATION!!
July: The boys finally enjoyed the pool party we go to every year. And Mr. MOTH announces that we're taking a vacation - to Disney!
August: Walt Disney World! Our first trip with all 4 kids! I will never go in August again!

September: Less than a week after our return from WDW, we make an 8 hour road trip to visit Grandma J. It was hard. And I'm not talking about the car ride.
October: My brother gets married! And Mr. MOTH and I celebrate our 9 year anniversary...by buying iPhones.
November: Youngest Boy turns 6! We had to cancel his party because the stomach flu was once again wreaking havoc in our house. :( We had a visit from Stepson and Grandma E turned 90!

December: For the first time in my entire life, I did not celebrate Christmas Eve with my dad's family. Youngest Boy had strep throat and was told, "NO PARTIES!" :( At least I had the kids...and this adorable reindeer butt is enough to make anyone smile! (All of my kids have worn this outfit for Christmas at one time or another. I love it!)
1 comment:
I love those reindeer butt pajamas! :) And my oldest has the same asthma...not fun!
Post a Comment