Monday, November 22, 2010

I Surrender!

It has now officially been more than 24 hours since I had to clean up vomit. I'm almost afraid to write that lest karma come along and bite me in the hiney, but there it is. Every one of our kids was sick but they were all sick indivudally. This is easier on me, I think, but it has to been more fair to them since the sick child gets undivided (sort of) attention instead of being told to "do their best to not puke on anyone else while I clean up this mess over here". Ahem.

Because of this stomach bug and also because it's Thanksgiving week I'm not participating in Menu Plan Monday. But I will keep trying. It truly does save me time and money when I do it. Instead I'll leave you with a link to the best stuffing recipe ever. I made this last year since, apparently, you're not supposed to actually stuff the bird. Who knew? If you make it, just eyeball the amount of broth - I used nowhere near the amount in the recipe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck, yuck, and yuck! I hope everyone is 100% in time for turkey! And I am going to give that stuffing recipe a try - it sounds awesome and putting it in the CrockPot will be a real timesaver for me!

Burgh Baby said...

Glad everyone is feeling better but DAMN! That had to be some serious suck!

Sandra said...

Ick...sorry you had a pucky week.
I know the fear you are experiencing, waiting for the next retching sound to rear its ugly head.