Peanut butter sandwich debris
Thomas the Tank Engine
Cord from the baby monitor (WHILE it was still plugged in)
Bottle of (tightly capped) nail polish remover
Cable remote
Batteries from the cable remote
Night light (WHILE it was still plugged in)
Her sister's hair
Walkie-talkie antenae
White (washable) crayon
Dirty diaper (in a plastic ziploc baggie)
The Wii-mote
Markers (at least they were capped)
Rocks
USB cable (WHILE it was still plugged in)
Unopened tampon
And my personal favorite, a raw onion.
I'm so glad we invested in a whole-house vacuum system when we built this house, because we clearly should be using it more often.
2 comments:
I am going to knock wood after typing this, but we have had it pretty lucky this time around . . . Briar is not nearly the 'mouther' that Cooper or Maren were. She does like to chew on the remotes and on Legos (in all their various sizes), but that is about it. I sometimes forget how much having a baby is like having a puppy.
LOL!!! My fave is the unopened tampon. THAT is funny.
Post a Comment