Monday evening I was going about my business (cooking, cleaning, feeding kids, wiping butts, etc.) when I started to get dizzy. And then it got worse. It felt like the hangover from hell without the benefit of the night before. I laid down on the floor and called Mr. MOTH. He was still about half an hour from home so I stayed where I was. I was afraid if I moved I would pass out (which would be very, very bad in a house full of small kids). It took about 2.3 seconds before I felt a little warm body pressed up next to me, smoothing my hair. "You don fill good, Mommy?" Baby Girl wanted to know.
When Mr. MOTH came home I crawled (literally) into bed. Pretty soon I felt the bed move and there was a little girl next to me again, patting my back. She stayed for a few minutes and then went back downstairs. I thought she would stay there for snack time. Nope. She returned, this time with her blankey, which she covered me with.
I have the sweetest daughter in the history of time. Awwwww.
(I think that my problem was some sort of inner ear thing. It's in my genes, even though it's never happened to me, personally, before).
2 comments:
What a sweetheart! I love that she brought her blanket to you - now THAT is love!
That is the SWEETEST story!
Post a Comment