Last week I began sorting the last three boxes of boys' baby clothes to be donated. It's necessary to get rid of all of the unnecessary "stuff" from the room that will (someday soon!) be our computer room. I had been planning to drop it off on Tuesday. And then I wanted to drop it off on Thursday. And now I know why neither of those worked.
There's an orphanage in Port-au-Prince with local ties. Those folks are accepting donations of much-needed warm clothing and baby supplies. I hate it when the news makes me cry. But in this case I can at least help. Follow this link to an update for the BRESMA Orphanage. If you're like me, it's always best to have specific needs and instructions on how to best help. And it also helps to know that you WILL know the results. If you feel lead, please give.
And if you're local, I'm making Mr. MOTH drop our stuff off on Monday. If you get it to me before then, I'll make him take yours, too. If you need to know where "local" is, my contact is longdazeshortyears at zoominternet dot net.
1 comment:
How awesome that you are able to help out in this way! I have been following That's Church and am just amazed and in awe of the power of the blogging community.
Post a Comment