Monday, June 14, 2010

I Don't Think Crayola Is Responsible For THIS One

(Remember these pictures of the boys? It's her turn!)
Mr. MOTH and I decided to tackle our errands at the same time this weekend and he took the boys to the home improvement stores (yes, plural) and I took the girls to the Outlet Mall.
Our first stop was at the Children's Place, my favorite store for little kids clothing and uniform stuff. Oldest Boy and Baby Girl both needed bathing suits and Baby Girl needed some clothes after the whole black crayon debaucle. The store was filled with mommy and me types. At one point Baby Girl said, "Mommy?" I said, "Yes?" "I just love you." And three women said, "Awww".
Next stop was to try to find elastic-waist pants for me, due to my impending doom surgery. On the way we passed a woman who had black-and-white striped hair, wearing a spaghetti-strap tank top. Across the top of her body (up one arm, across her chest, and down the other) was a tattoo of writing (I didn't read what it said). Baby Girl said, "Oh, no! That lady got marker all over herself!"
On the way back to the car I was trying to keep both girls happy so I was running with the stroller. When we got back to the space shuttle Baby Girl said, "Wow, Mommy, you're as fast as Action Chugger!!"
I don't know where she comes up with the stuff, but now I remember that "3!" really can be as fun as it is challenging!

*As a side note, what the heck am I doing wrong? There's like triple spacing between the paragraphs when I type it but then I publish and the spacing is all wrong!

2 comments:

beanski said...

hahaha, i was just thinking yesterday that i needed to write down some of things renee has been saying. i sometimes get lost in the temper tantrums though!

Anonymous said...

How stinkin' cute is she?! You are so right about 3 - I need to remember to enjoy those little pearls!

(And good luck with surgery! I hope everything goes smoothly and that you are on the mend soon!)