Monday, June 7, 2010

Misc.

There's going to be a lot going on around here in the next couple of weeks. As a matter of fact, there's already a lot going on around here but after Friday I will have all four kids home. All of the time. And I love it. So, I won't be spending a whole lot of time on the computer, unless of course it's to "PRINT, please, Mommy!" I think there will probably be a lot of posts over the next few months that are kind of a jumble of things going on because I'm not going to take the time to make them all that interesting. I also don't want to forget what this time in our lives is like, so I'm still going to blog.

*Last night I watched the Boston Celtics beat the LA Lakers in the NBA finals for the first time since my grandmother passed away in 1993. Not that they haven't played before, just that I couldn't have brought myself to watch it without her. Time does heal, because the whole time I had a shit-eating grin on my face. I remember the glory days of Larry Bird. And it makes me happy.

*We finally moved the girls around. Baby Girl is in a "big girl" room - painted California Lilac, sleeping on a crib mattress on the floor because the child moves around more in her sleep than anyone else I know. More often than not she's sleeping with half of her body on the mattress and half on the blankets I have piled on the floor. The Little One is sleeping in the nursery and we finally took the crib out of our room. When Mr. MOTH asked me this time if I was sure we were done he asked it with trepidation instead of anticipation. We're both ready to move out of the baby stage and into life with children. *whew*

*Little One is officially done with the bottle. Next step? Bye-bye binky!

*Youngest Boy attended his first "kid" party on Friday night and made me the proudest I've ever been. He not only did the right thing but he helped the little heathen who has become his best bud to see the error of his ways and got him to do the right thing as well. *fist pump!*

*I will be having hernia surgery in 10 days. I'm trying not to freak out because it's really "minor" surgery, but I'm a "what if?" kinda girl. I'm trying not to be. But what if?

No comments: