I can't believe what this last week has been like! It's insane! Both of the boys are officially in school this week, although Youngest Boy has only had short sessions (2 1-hour sessions and 1 2-hour one). On top of trying to work out the logistics of getting them BOTH to and from school, we've also been busy ordering carpet for the basement (WOOHOO!) and attending a family reunion. We also worked in a playdate with my good friend Mar and her son so that we could give her a birthday gift. I also made my first solo grocery shopping trip with both girls (after which I ordered the carpet and then picked Youngest Boy up from Preschool). Like I said, INSANE!
Not much time to go into details, but here are pictures from their first day(s):
Oldest Boy's First Day:
Youngest Boy's First Day:

I didn't expect to see a photo of her like this until her college years:
Can you find the baby in this photo?
2 comments:
I am always so excited when Cooper tracks-back to school (he is year-round), but am almost immediately reminded of why it is not such a good thing . . . naps must be readjusted, errands have to be strategically planned, etc.
Everyone looks great! Little One is starting to look a lot like her brothers! And the pictures of Baby Girl - PRICELESS!
Bwahahaha... what is Baby Girl looking for? "I know I left it right here......."
Man, I learned this year that school isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes planning everything ELSE around drop off and pick up is tough. I can't imagine with 2 in school and 2 at home.
Little One!!! Adorable. Tell me that was planned and not accidental.
Post a Comment