Friday, July 10, 2009

Baptized

Our Little One was baptized on Sunday. If you're not related nor particularly religious, the following pictures might bore you. However, our daughter is just beautiful and I had to share.

This is us and my aunt and uncle (her godparents) with the priest (obviously). Aren't my aunt and uncle just adorable? They have so much going on in their lives and yet they did this for her. They're the best!

I have to be honest, thess pictures were taken the following day. There was just too much going on afterwards to get any decent photos:

And for comparison, here's one of Baby Girl on the day after her baptism as well:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby is, of course, GORGEOUS! But you . . . you look TERRIFIC! Yeah for such a wonderfully special day!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Fishstick... baby IS gorgeous!! But you look amazing! Go you!

Amber said...

Well..... at least your pictures were relatively close to the actual baptism. I didn't get Alex's close up pic until last week... and he was baptized Memorial Day weekend! Thank goodness the white suit still fit!