Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Here We Go!

OK. I'll admit. I've been a die-hard Pittsburgh Steelers fan my whole life (and when I say die-hard I mean remember the '80's?). It is all I can do not to walk around singing their, uh, long-living fight song. And then I got an e-mail with another one that I actually like a little bit better (althought it's not as catchy for the kids to sing).

It's an incredible feeling to watch your team go to the Championship game. And I've been able to see it more than once (I vaguely remember some of the '70's games - there was a whole lot of screaming, cheering, and tears - and that was mostly my Grandmothers' - both of them).

It's even more fun when there are Cleveland Browns fans in the midst of your family (Dad? Grandpa? When do the Browns play this week? *snicker*).

I just wanted to say in my own small pathetic attempt at boosting team support, Here We Go! We'll be watching!!

2 comments:

Tiffi33 said...

O.M.G. I so love it!!
I am a fellow Steeler Maniac..
have been since I was, well, born..lol..

Did you see the video of the Cardinals disrespecting the Terrible Towel??
dude. NOT cool...

GO STEELERS!
Sixburgh, city of champions!!!

Tiffi33 said...

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/18500577/www.thepittsburghchannel.com/sports/18429400/detail.html
Here's a WHOLE bunch more...
I am looking for one in specific...when I find it I will post it for ya