Last night I got the brilliant idea to try to take a photo of the kids to send along with our Christmas cards. Usually, I'm waaay ahead of the game with photos taken before Thanksgiving and lovely cards printed by some on-line photo store. This year? Not so much. There's been too many high fevers, ear aches, tummy aches, and bronchitis for that to happen. Not to mention that Baby Girl really hates to wear clothes of any kind, but especially anything "fancy", no matter how many times you tell her how pretty she is. And the boys think picture taking is time to act as maniacal as possible. It is not.pretty. So, even though I've been pretty good about not posting photos, the point of this post would be totally lost without some evidence. So, here ya go! I'm not going to post the one semi-decent picture I got because some of you will be getting it (hopefully) before Christmas with your card:)



I can only imagine what it will be like next year when there are 4 (!) of them!! Anybody know a great, patient, cheap photographer willing to work with uh, difficult subjects?
2 comments:
We tried to do it ourselves... once. Fortunately hubby worked on our college yearbook, so he was an expert photoshopper. From a series of 5 pics, he moved heads and bodies around until it almost looked like they were at least facing the same direction and not crying. The next year I took individuals and put them on a shutterfly card. Much easier :o)
I'm laughing so hard.... Baby Girl is hilarious!
Um, we do the same thing... pick the one where nobody is crying or picking noses and call it good.
Post a Comment