Sunday, January 18, 2015

Parmesan Chipotle Shrimp

I am not one for creating new recipes - I can follow a recipe pretty well (it's just like a chemistry experiment - which is what I LOVE) but I'm not very good at just winging it.  This recipe came from combining some ideas I have made before.  And it's something that Mr. MOTH will eat - which is a HUGE check in the "pro" column.  Dude is pick-y!!

Parmesan Chipotle Shrimp

12-16oz small-medium raw shrimp (I used frozen)
1/2 cup mayo (I used light)
2/3 cup Parmesan cheese - grated
2 TBSP chipotle pepper sauce

Heat broiler.  Place shrimp on foil-lined broiler pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray (Pam).  Broil until nearly done - 5-6 min.  While shrimp are cooking, combine remaining ingredients.  I like it to be a little thick, so add more cheese if necessary.  Remove shrimp and top with Parmesan mixture. I used a small spoon and just dolloped it right on. Broil until lightly browned 1-2 minutes.  Serve hot.

No comments: