This have been crazy busy around here. Right now the big kids are on Spring Break (Yes, even though we had eleventy bajillion snow days - it was non-negotiable), so I have a little time in the afternoons since I don't have to run down and pick them up. Here's quick update by photos:
![]() |
| Miss V at her sister's 1st Birthday party |
![]() |
| The girls and their cousin (or, as Little One says, their "husband") |
![]() |
| Birthday Girl! |
![]() |
| Can't believe it's been a whole year! |
![]() |
| The kids attended a birthday party |
![]() |
| For Oldest Boy's Best Bud |
| With a Snake and Reptile guy |
| Except for these ones with the Boa Constrictor |
| I watched the whole thing from a respectable distance |
![]() |
| ON THE DECK - about 20 feet away |
| Coloring eggs. Mr. MOTH's expression is because the Pens had just scored their second goal (and they STILL managed to lose...) |
![]() |
| Our whole family - and I didn't photoshop this - Baby Girl's dress is really that color! |
There's a lot more to talk about but it's almost snack time and my Mommy duties are multiplied when the kids are all home. I can hear the laundry calling!










No comments:
Post a Comment