On October 6, 2001 Mr. MOTH and I stood up in front of our individual families and said, "Forever." On October 6, 2011 Mr. MOTH and I stood up in front of the family that we (along with God) had created together and said, "Forever." I still mean it - and now our children can stop asking why they weren't at our wedding...

This is what happens when you hand your almost-seven-year-old your camera and make him the "official" wedding photographer:

If you look closely, my eyes match my dress:


I can't wait to watch the video that Oldest Boy took (he was the "official" videographer...) - especially considering every time I glanced at him the camera was at a 45 degree angle!
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! What an awesome thing for y'all! And for your children to witness...well, that's just the icing on the cake! My hubs and I did the same thing. Ooooh boy, that's a blog entry waiting to happen right there. Anyway, I know how you feel! Congratulations again!
This is so awesome! I love that you did it for your kiddos! Bravo!
Post a Comment