Holy Cow! I've got 4 kids! This first year as a mother of four has been about one word for me: Survive. I just wanted to survive the sleepless nights (still going!) and the hours of car pool spent with a screaming baby and the potty training (easy peasy, thank you Baby Girl!) and the colds and the flu and the mess and the work and the constant, "Mommy! I need you, NOW!" And I did. Thank you, my babies, for making it so, so worth it. I love you all. Equally. But differently. Thanks.And to my husband: Thanks for making it easy (er) than it could have been. I wouldn't have survived without you.
And to my mom: Thanks for making it easy (er) than it could have been. I wouldn't have survived without you. Happy Mother's Day!
2 comments:
Four of them. Sitting together. Not beating each other up. Looking at the camera. Didja drug them? ;-)
Happy Mother's Day!
Those are the best shots EVER! What a seriously cute group of kiddos - way to go, Momma! Happy (Belated) Mother's Day!
(And I am late, but I am so glad that your son's surgery went well!)
Post a Comment