8...infected ear drums
7...cases of conjunctivitis (pink eye). (Baby Girl only has one infected eye)
6...cranky family members
5...prescriptions that Mr. MOTH has to pick up tonight
4...whiny, miserable yet somehow still adorable children
3...sleepless nights for Mr. MOTH - and counting
2...days left of my antibiotics
1...case of bronchitis (Me)
0...children wheezing (I'm almost afraid to type that lest Dr. Murphy and his idiotic law decide to pay me a visit).
4 comments:
Aww! You guys have had a rough winter! I hope everyone is on the mend soon!
God Bless You All!!! Hope you all feel better soon! :)
Hang in there! We've got H1N1 here, but it's only led to one ear infection so far, but lots of sleepless nights due to coughing and ear pain. At lest they all napped well for the long weekend.
Such. A. Bummer!
I hope you are all on the mend very soon! I hate when ear infections are part of the equation. HATE it.
Post a Comment