She's quite the little artist. I try to compliment her creations even though it's very unusual to actually be able to identify what they are. This easel was the most well-spent money for us for the whole Christmas season. She uses it every.single.day. My favorite was when she drew "Vader". As in "Darth".
Her appetite is...interesting. It seems to rely primarily on her bathroom capabilities. She's still have a little trouble with constipation but we're working on it. Her diet consists largely of breakfast cereal bars and "scary" olives (which she places on each finger and then chases you with). She loves pasta and pizza and chip chicken lollipops and will usually request one of those for dinner. She also loves cake. And chocolate. Did you know that M&M's are not chocolate? Yeah, me neither.
She loves to watch Playhouse "Dizzy" every morning, although she only actually watches it for one or two shows. If you try to turn it off, however, you'll regret it! She is the queen of the "memote" and is only happy if she is the one to turn the TV off.She adores her brothers and tries so hard to play with them. But she is all girl. When they fight with light sabres she has to have one but if they get too close she curls up into a little ball like she's trying to protect her vital organs. She went outside after the "Blizzard of 2010", wearing her brothers' hand-me-downs, but only wanted to color with chalk on the garage floor :)
She's the one who made me a mommy to a little girl. She made our world a little softer and a little sweeter. She made her mommy and daddy and brothers smile just by wearing pink. I miss the "Baby" girl, but I love the girlie girl that I'm getting to know every day. Don't grow too fast, sweet. And never lose that sense of wonder.

She's the one who made me a mommy to a little girl. She made our world a little softer and a little sweeter. She made her mommy and daddy and brothers smile just by wearing pink. I miss the "Baby" girl, but I love the girlie girl that I'm getting to know every day. Don't grow too fast, sweet. And never lose that sense of wonder.
3 comments:
Awwww! What a sweet post! Happy Birthday to your beautiful Little Girl! And I always have to smile when I read posts about her because she reminds me so much of my Maren - right down to Playhouse Disney and getting ticked off if she isn't the one to turn off the television!
So sweet! Three. It's my favorite age. They're old enough to communicate, but not too well. Old enough to help themselves a bit, but still need Mommy, too. She is such a sunshine rabbit! I love the picture of her in the snow pants and baby sister sitting on the floor behind her.
Every time Mack says the cutest thing of the week, I grab my camera and try to get him to repeat it on video. Usually he won't, but sometimes he will. In 5 years when I replay how cute he was at 3... I will cry. I already replay Wynnie videos when she was 3 and SO SO SWEET.
Mack (3 1/2) is exactly the same way with Playhouse Disney. CANNOT turn it off, yet go to the next room to play. He can sense from far away if I've turned off the tv and will come running to turn it back on, then leave the room.
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!
Hey, can you point me in the direction of your post about Oldest Boy and his night terrors? Can I link to it regarding Aspartame?
Thanks!
Post a Comment