Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Being a Lemon Dropper

I've been using Young Living essential oils for just about a year now.  In that time, I've been sick exactly once (last week!).  Mr. MOTH has had roughly the same success rate.  The kids, well, they're kids.  But at least when they get sick I no longer have to pump them full of meds to help them breathe.  My little bottle of R.C. does the trick quite nicely, thankyouverymuch!

Do I still use medicine?  Well, of course.  When your kids end up with bacterial pneumonia and it's a matter of necessity, you bet your sweet bippy that I'm filling that script.  But when they have the sniffles?  My roll on of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint and Purification is all they need.  Buh-bye bottle of bright red stuff. 


The health benefits (physical AND mental) have been great but a lot of what I love about being a Lemon Dropper doesn't come out of the little magic potion bottles.  It is, quite frankly, an absolutely amazing group of women (and a few bearded bros...).  There is zero (and I mean ZE-RO) tolerance for negative people.  This appeals to me on so many levels, I can't even tell you.  It's also hard to maintain - a group of women all being nice to each other?  Have YOU ever seen it?  That's one of the reasons I admire the ladies in charge so much.  I'm sure there are days where they just want to say, "Seriously?  Screw you!" but they don't (at least not online...). It's like having my own personal group of cheerleaders.  And the best part is that I'm on my way to getting to be a personal cheerleader for some fantastic ladies in my own organization!  ME.  (In all honesty, I never, ever wanted to actually BE a cheerleader but there it is).

As a SAHM, you get...lonely.  It sounds crazy to be surrounded by little people and still be isolated but it's pretty accurate.  And then once all of those little people are in school?  Yeah.  That.  So I jumped in with both feet.  Have I seen immediate financial success?  Well, no.  But it's on its way.  There is no option to fail - my teammates say so.  So, I won't.

And when I'm there - "with" the Lemon Droppers?  Well, I belong:


The Lemon Droppers: You Belong from Lindsay Teague Moreno on Vimeo.

If you can't view the video, you can follow the link here

No comments: