Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Disney

 Lunch on our very first day was here (in Downtown Disney):
 First park was Epcot and Baby Girl couldn't WAIT to have her photo taken in here:

 Animal Kingdom:
 Baby giraffes!!



 Kali River Rapids = very wet and VERY happy kids:
 Buzz Lightyear:
 It said to take a peek...
 Oldest Boy danced with Belle.  That's all I'm allowed to say about that.  I won't even mention that both my mom and I were teary-eyed...







 Lunch at Mama Melrose's:
 I'm just showing off my camera here - I took this from across the park at the Lights! Motor! Action! show:
 The kids LOVED jumping in the rain.  Ponchos?  Those are for wusses!



 I have a whole series of photos of these two having some guy talk on the monorail:
 Dinner on our balcony (Old Key West):


 Lunch at Via Napoli (which Mr. MOTH and I STILL argue over how to pronounce...):


 Agent P Adventure - World Showcase:




 Youngest Boy got to be part of the bird show at Animal Kingdom:
 Baby Girl wasn't even trying to look exactly like The Hulk:






I might post some details, but right now I'm trying to catch up on life and get into the swing of having a few hours to myself 3 whole days every week!  There was lots of fun at WDW and lots of reality when we got home (school started for the big kids the next day, the lawn mower had to have ANOTHER part replaced, and the dishwasher decided to leak...just a bit).

1 comment:

Z@KickingKilos said...

Those are such amazing pics!!!!