Wednesday, June 13, 2012
A Born Leader
On the last day of school - during Mass - the principal awarded some outstanding students in each grade (one boy, one girl) with the Christian Leadership Award. Guess who the 1st Grade boy was?
He was SO proud! So was I, honestly. It was pretty funny that he won, too, because for about a month before this every time his brother would do something mean to him (and this happens a lot - they're brothers) he would say, "Does that seem like Christian Leadership quality to you?" His teachers all adore him and I was tickled that he got acknowledged for good behavior in front of the entire school. This photo was one of the best I could manage - we were sitting in the next-to-last pew but for the first time we weren't in the cry room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment